The FIRST fashion dolls for Christ.
EVE LAUNCHES 2022
And on the sixth day God made Eve
Millions of days later, God helped make Eve doll.
Jadies and Grace creates Women of the Bible dolls called Jadies.
Our first doll is Eve.
Pre-orders start in 2022.
What makes Jadies different?
Unlike traditional play fashion dolls, Jadies (Jesus + ladies) inspire and empower!
Play with dolls that support your values!
Learn about the Bible and God’s love
Make stories, crafts, and clothes
See what our playtesters are saying.
Our prototypes were tested by real moms, daughters, AND grandmas!
Look at how cute Eve’s veil is! Eve’s really cool. Mama, can you please buy me Eve for Christmas? I want to show her gymnastics! She will show the other dolls how to pray!
I love Eve! She lowkey looks like a chibi with anime eyes =.= I would love to buy her. I’m waiting for the pre-order option!
KianaLover of all things cute
Eve actually looks like a real girl but still nice as a doll. My daughter asked me questions about Genesis that we were able to talk about more. The story of Adam and Eve was brought to life with Eve doll.
We had fun reading the e-book and brushing her hair. Eve is well proportioned, and I love that she has the leaves and isn’t naked!
Jadies are amazing! We really need dolls likes these!! That uplift!
I like how Eve can move, sit, and her sandals! Her hair is soft.
I wish Jadies were available when my daughters were young! My granddaughters are going to LOVE them.
The FIRST Christian fashion doll is almost here!
- Eve doll is a 10.6 inch tall plastic doll and is the FIRST Christian fashion doll!
- Deluxe Eve Doll set comes with two fun dresses, cute veil, and versatile sandals plus e-book!
- E-book will be included with Story of Creation from Eve’s point of view
- Painted fig leaves
- Long brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes that have a cross in them
- 9 points of articulation
- Wrists and ankles do not have articulation to be more sturdy
- Encourages creative play that builds up a biblical worldview
- Proportions are still dollified but were based off of real women
- Supports Christian values
- Prototypes are pictured- changes can be made prior to crowdfunding campaign and shipment
- Eve doll set to launch in 2022
Ready to support the launch of Eve doll?
A lot of love, work, and prayers have gone into creating a better doll for young girls to play with. We are very close to launching Eve doll. Please subscribe to be notified when pre-orders start and for other fun updates.
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.” -Matthew 7:7 Blessings and Bubbles Wow!…
Jadies are play fashion dolls that embrace positivity, self-expression, and modesty. Today we are extremely blessed and excited to introduce Kybra, owner of the…
Women were an active part of Salvation History. How did that narrative change? As we celebrate inspiring women, don’t forget about the women of…